top of page

Strengthening Self-Confidence through Hypnosis and Energy Healing

I am right.png

Rediscover Your True Self:

From an early age, we are influenced by various external factors dictating how we should live, what is good or bad, and what we should or shouldn't eat. While these influences propel us forward, they often hinder our personal growth. We lose touch with our inner voice, adapt to external expectations, and fail to become the individuals we truly are or aspire to be. Yet, true happiness and contentment arise only when our actions stem from the heart, allowing us to lead enriching lives.

Strengthening Self-Confidence: Ask yourself the following questions:

  • Do you struggle with certain traits or behavior patterns that you wish to change?

  • Are these patterns adopted or self-developed for various reasons?

  • Do you experience blocks stemming from past events such as family issues, childhood traumas, or fears?

  • Are you currently navigating a personal crisis and feel lost?

Science has revealed that we spend only 5% of our day in conscious awareness, while the remaining 95% is driven by subconscious programs and habits. Notably, the majority of these subconscious programs are formed during the critical developmental years from birth to age seven. Psychologists estimate that around 70% or more of these programs harbor negative beliefs, draining our energy and leading to unhappiness.

For example, a child repeatedly told they are unworthy may internalize this message, making future endeavors challenging as their subconscious reminds them of their supposed inadequacy. Many people grapple with various blocks preventing them from achieving their goals. They may feel constantly sad and out of sorts, lacking perspective and the ability to simply feel content and happy.

What Does This Mean for You?

Your life is an expression of your subconscious programs. Take a moment to examine your life. What do you wish to change? With hypnosis, you can become aware of your negative programs. By reprogramming these negative patterns, you can trust that you'll be happy during the 95% of your day when you're unconsciously navigating life.

Life can be beautiful when you know yourself, understand what brings you happiness, and learn how to work towards it. Hypnosis allows us to work on our personalities, enabling us to become the individuals who can lead fulfilling lives.

You are the creator of your life.

What would you do if you weren't afraid of failure? How would it feel to do everything you desire?

Recognizing Low Self-Esteem: Do you trust your abilities?

Do you love and accept yourself as you are? Do you stand by your beliefs, even when surrounded by differing opinions? If you answered "no" to any of these questions, it may indicate low self-esteem.

Such thoughts are examples of patterns indicative of low self-esteem. Possible causes of low self-worth include inadequate support or encouragement during childhood and adolescence. Perhaps you were conditioned to believe that you needed to earn love, recognition, or attention by meeting certain conditions. Consequently, you may have begun to think that you are not good enough as you are.

What These Thought Patterns Can Lead To:

Lack of self-belief often results in repeated failures or experiences we'd rather not have. Low self-esteem could be described as a poor thinking habit.

Fortunately, self-confidence and self-esteem are qualities that we can learn. Hypnosis can help you align your subconscious perfectly to enhance your self-confidence and self-esteem.

Strengthening Self-Confidence through Hypnosis Communication: To bolster self-confidence through hypnosis, we first overcome any obstacles and blocks hindering its development. This process creates space to embed desired traits and behaviors into your subconscious.

Schedule your personal consultation appointment now.

This appointment is a personal gift for you and is not bound by any further obligations.

Hypnoses- and

Talk-Therapy after Invaluation®

Energy Healing

Tanze durch dein Leben mit Andrea Tschanz Hypnosetherapie

Andrea Tschanz
Hypnotherapy
Talktherapy after Invaluation®
Energ
y Healing

bottom of page